6-Days of Rotterdam Night 2: Keisse, Terpstra Remain Top 3
Omega Pharma - Quick-Step Cycling Team riders Iljo Keisse and Niki Terpstra are now in 3rd place after the second night of 6-Days of Rotterdam, after a new duo took over the overall lead.
Terpstra and Keisse, who were in 2nd on the first night, will surely come back fighting on Night 3.
Overall Ranking Night 2
1. Nick Stopler/Yoeri Havik 84 points
2. Peter Schep/Wim Stroetinga 92 points (+1 lap)
3. Iljo Keisse/Niki Terpstra 91 points (+1 lap)
4. Michael Morkov/Pim Ligthart 89 points (+1 lap)
5. Robert Bartko/Silvan Dillier 66 points (+1 lap)
Keep up to date on our social media channel