6-Days of Rotterdam Night 3: Keisse, Terpstra Take Over Lead
Omega Pharma - Quick-Step Cycling Team riders Iljo Keisse and Niki Terpstra had an outstanding third night at 6-Days of Rotterdam, taking over the overall lead after being in third at the end of Night 2.
Terpstra and Keisse won the Team Elimination and the Madison, which rocketed them into the race lead!
Overall Ranking After Night 3
1. Iljo Keisse/Niki Terpstra 143 points
2. Peter Schep/Wim Stroetinga 140 points
3. Michael Morkov/Pim Ligthart 131 points
4. Yoeri Havik/Nick Stopler 128 points (+1 lap)
5. Kenny De Ketele/Gijs Van Hoecke 97 points
Keep up to date on our social media channel