Six Days of Rotterdam Day 3: Keisse & Terpstra Regain Lead With Final Madison Win
Omega Pharma - Quick-Step Cycling Team riders Iljo Keisse and Niki Terpstra took back the overall lead at Six Days of Rotterdam thanks to a fantastic finish of Day 3, winning the Madison while bridging to the peloton in the final meters of the event for a lap.
Terpstra and Keisse also won the elimination race (20 pts). The duo will try to continue the good momentum for Day 4 on Sunday.
Six Days of Rotterdam Day 3
1. Niki Terpstra, Iljo Keisse - 204 points
2. Kenny De Ketele, Jasper De Buyst- 197 (+1 lap)
3. Jens Mouris, Wim Stroetinga - 111 points (+1 lap)
4. Michael Morkov, Alex Rasmussen - 173 points (+2 laps)
5. Barry Markus, Leif Lampater - 116 points (+3 laps)
Keep up to date on our social media channel